Bitzenburger Fletching Jig*
- In Stock
- Bitzenburger Fletching Jig*
Bitzenburger - Jig Arrow Fletching Jig
NOTE : Includes Straight Clamp
You do not have to buy the helical it is just an optional extra
This is the jig that I use in the shop, they are an excellent product that seems to just never fail.
Bitzenburger jigs have set the industry standard for fletching tools for over 50 years. It is today's only true precision fletching instrument used by every major manufacturer of quality arrows around the world. Unparalleled quality along with simplicity, design and precision sets this fletching tool in a class by itself. Designed by experienced archers for the perfectionist who wants the finest fletcher in the world for perfect arrow making.
- Constructed of die cast alloy, this self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feather and vanes.
- Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today.
- Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical.
- Feather spacing of 3 fletch 120 degrees, 4 fletch 75 degrees x 105 degrees, and 4 fletch 90 degrees can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60 degrees x 120 degrees 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up.
- The clamp is help at a 45 degrees angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times.
- All metal parts.
- Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet.
For extra information call us or check out the website